Hide and go fish

Sasquatch

So how long have you had a fish go missing? Just to show up when you least expect it.

This guy has been gone for 3 weeks now.. The first fish I put in the tank and never seen him again.. He is lurking underneath the big rock and never comes out

e72883361903928f3f549ec68e7da060_zps4eff

He is one of these

3e9e30ccbf6629e8a98ec1ef3569bfff_zps559d

I'm glad he is alive, now I have a clown goby that doesn't seem to be eating, and another goby that hides every hour of the day never to be seen.. At least my sexy shrimp dance for me

Edited by Sasquatch

I tried some small frozen food we had in the freezer.. its probably cyclopese or something just as small, red, and tiny bits of food.

It has fallen by his face and he swam away.. or he nipped at a flake and spit it.

at least I know I have one fish that survives, the other will be hungry enough to eat some day.. 

Also tried nori, flakes, pellets, mysis, and next will be brine.

Edited by Sasquatch

Yeah I did not have good luck with my clown goby he ended up going to the great ocean in the sky. No matter what I tried he wanted no part of it. I want to try a different goby I just dont know what. My clown was very picky too but he ended up loving the frozen food Matty gave me to try now he is a pig.. Loves the LRS reef frenzy.. going to pick up some more on the 15th from Cuttlefish