ATO reservoir w/ float switch

Exodus

So just trying to get some ideas right now or find someone who may be able to accomplish this.

I am upgrading my stand to the Biocube 29 Stand (The one with double doors) and since the tank is being moved as well I need a way to fit the reservoir into the stand as a bucket next to the tank is no longer an option. I estimate I have aprox ~ 13"wX15"lX12"h to work with here in effort to place it on the top shelf with an Aqualifter where in the same area the PM2 & Breakout Box modules will be mounted as well, I would like the container to have a float switch installed as well. Anyone have any ideas what kind of containers I might be looking at or have any experience building something for such dimensions with float switches installed?

Hydor makes a nice sensor for detecting low water levels and can trigger a pump you'd hook up. Runs about a C note tho so it's pricey but it's worth taking a look into

I've never been a fan of float switches but that's my personal issue/preference- they stick, they fail, they cause floods :clap:

Hydor makes a nice sensor for detecting low water levels and can trigger a pump you'd hook up. Runs about a C note tho so it's pricey but it's worth taking a look into

I've never been a fan of float switches but that's my personal issue/preference- they stick, they fail, they cause floods :clap:

You must be talking about the Hydor Smart Level? yeah they are about $70 but defeats the purpose of how I was going about this, I have the JBJ ATO system with dual switches on the tank in case of 1 fails the flood will quickly be avoided, this switch I am discussing is to be just in the reservoir as I am limited to how much water I can keep in the container at a time in which simply triggers when the level gets to low the Apex will send me a message so I don't burn my pump out so to speak.