Special Thanks to Pacific Coast Imports

Mr S

I would like to thank Steve and the boys for the super deal on a 1/2 hp chiller for the school tanks. Also R2 at Advanced for the plumbing and pump to make it work. I will get Stacey to take pics of the tanks and equipment at the frag party. I have now reached the point with the school tanks that everything is running incredibly smooth. The only real drag is bringing water from home to school 2 times a week. Tried a RO unit but it plugs up within 2 months because of all the clay and bad nasties in the water. Students are doing invertebrate projects in class this week. It is funny because I have students rushing to my class before school begins and the tank lites come on so that they can see the cucumbers cruising around the tank. It is a funny site seeing kids pumped up over sea cucumbers!!!!

I would like to thank Steve and the boys for the super deal on a 1/2 hp chiller for the school tanks. Also R2 at Advanced for the plumbing and pump to make it work. I will get Stacey to take pics of the tanks and equipment at the frag party. I have now reached the point with the school tanks that everything is running incredibly smooth. The only real drag is bringing water from home to school 2 times a week. Tried a RO unit but it plugs up within 2 months because of all the clay and bad nasties in the water. Students are doing invertebrate projects in class this week. It is funny because I have students rushing to my class before school begins and the tank lites come on so that they can see the cucumbers cruising around the tank. It is a funny site seeing kids pumped up over sea cucumbers!!!!

It seems that with a good teacher and something the kids are interested in, creates them to want to learn, funny how the state can not figure that sh!t out DOH!

Glad to see that you have the kids interested learning!!!! It is rare nowadays.

Guest Krux

how about a frag sale from the student tanks to raise money for a case of carbon filters for the ro unit? seems like a great project for the kids, and i am sure we can find some place to get you a good deal on them.