Happy Thanksgiving! Black Friday and the Weekend to follow!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I hope everyone gets to spend quality time with their loved ones. Enjoy those delicious turkey fixins and have a good nights sleep.

TPA will be throwing a massive Black Friday and weekend sale.

The shop will open at 10am on Friday and close at 8pm. We will be opening at 11am and closing at 7pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Black Friday Super Specials:

The lines tend to start forming at around 7:00 or 8:00am. We will have Starbucks Coffee and Donut Holes available at 9:00am. The shop will open at 10:00am sharp. No one will be allowed to enter the shop before that so plan restroom stops and food runs accordingly :)

The First 50 customers will receive a grab bag of goodies! (One per family, couple, etc.) There will be all sorts of things in them from vendor samples, shop items, random surprises, and if you’re lucky, up to $100 in TPA Fish Credit! Every bag will be unique and not everyone will get the grand give away but all of the bags will be fun and worth while.

• $10 Cleanup Crew Package Special! We will offer these until our supply becomes sufficiently limited(we have a lot!). It should last the whole day but try to get in early to make sure you get yours. We will have several of these ready to go in the morning. (Limit of 2 per person)

- 10 Reef Hermits of our choice

- 15 Snails of our choice(will be a nice mix)

• $10 Mystery Coral! We will have dozens of mystery corals available. There will be some pretty amazing items going in to these mystery bags and some will be worth 5 or even 10 times the price. The items will range from zoa frags/colonies and other softies to sps or acan frags/colonies.

- Limit of 3 Mystery Corals per customer

- You can’t open your Mystery Corals until you get them home. This keeps it a mystery for everyone at the shop. Feel free to post up pictures of your corals on Facebook or PNWMAS.ORG once you get them home.

• Kent 50g Salt Mix Bags $10! (Limit of 2 per customer while supplies last)

• 2.5” Ultra Grade Tahitian Maxima Clams $65!!! These come in a mix pattern varieties and are very nice specimens.
  • 5”-6” ” Ultra Grade Tahitian Maxima Clams $135!!! These come in a mix pattern varieties and are very nice specimens.
  • All Disbar, Blue Eye, or Randall’s Anthias- $19 each!!!

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Super Specials: The shop opens at 10am on Friday and closes at 8pm. Saturday and Sunday we will be open from 11am-7pm

- All Cleanup Crew Inverts will be Buy 3 get one Free!!!(of equal or lesser value)

- All Freshwater Fish, Invertebrates, and Plants will be Buy 3 get one Free!!!(of equal or lesser value)

- All Designer Clownfish, 20% off!!!

- Small Yellow Tangs- $22. Medium/Large Yellow Tangs- $29

- Green Chromis $4 each!!! Jumbo Green Chromis $6 each!!!

- Firefish Gobies- $9 each!!! Purple Firefish Gobies $29 each!!!

- All Australian Acan Frags will be Buy 3 get one Free!!!(of equal or lesser value)

- All Chemicals, Supplements, Dry Food, and Test Kits 10% Off!!!

- Hikari Mysis, Brine, and Spirulina Brine 3.5-4oz Cube Packs $3!!!(Limit of 6 total packs per customer)

*** Bonus Shopping Event***

- Spend $50 on Corals, Fish, or Inverts and get either a $5 livestock bonus or a $10 TPA livestock Gift Certificate to give to a friend or family member(or yourself) for use after Christmas.

Spend $100 on Corals, Fish, or Inverts and get either a $15 livestock bonus or a $20 TPA livestock Gift Certificate to give to a friend or family member(or yourself) for use after Christmas.

- Spend $200 on Corals, Fish, or Inverts and get either a $40 livestock bonus or a $50 TPA livestock Gift Certificate to give to a friend or family member(or yourself) for use after Christmas.

- Spend $400 on Corals, Fish, or Inverts and get either a $90 livestock bonus or a $100 TPA livestock Gift Certificate to give to a friend or family member(or yourself) for use after Christmas. Bonus- $10 in free frozen food!

Raffle:

Every customer that makes a purchase can also enter a raffle for some other wonderful TPA prizes. Grand Prize will be a $150 TPA livestock credit! Drawing will occur on Sunday after the shop closes. Need not be present to win so please make sure to leave your name and phone number on the raffle ticket.

We have a huge range of Fish, Corals, Invertebrates, and Supplies available for this event. We have stocked up on tons of clean up crew inverts, and an awesome amount of corals and fish. This weekend should be a ton of fun and there should be a little, or a lot for everyone! We look forward to seeing you this weekend!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Black Friday weekend Sales and Specials can’t be used in conjunction with Coupons, Store Credit, Gift Certificates, or other Special Offers. Many of the offers are bellow or at cost :)***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

Ask and it shall be given....

Hahaha. I take all suggestions to heart when making my decisions on what I will put in the sale.

Also, it would help if someone didn't come in and just steal a couple of them! Oh yah, that just happened. They asked for a bag of water after the fact previous to our knowledge of them stealing them. They claimed that some snails that they bought in PDX had, had their bag popped in the car and we kindly gave them a bag of water, unknowingly aiding in their thievery hahaha.

Hahaha. I take all suggestions to heart when making my decisions on what I will put in the sale.

Also, it would help if someone didn't come in and just steal a couple of them! Oh yah, that just happened. They asked for a bag of water after the fact previous to our knowledge of them stealing them. They claimed that some snails that they bought in PDX had, had their bag popped in the car and we kindly gave them a bag of water, unknowingly aiding in their thievery hahaha.

DANG!!! That's crazy bro!! I had no idea that y'all had to do with livestock thievery. That is so crappy. And on the eve of Thanksgiving too.....

• Like 1

That Sucks Garrett! Some people just have no respect.