deleted post from micah thread?

kriz2fer

why do you bod consistently delete post? you do not have the authority to do that. this is has never been done before in all the years of being part of this forum. the best thing the bod could ever do is STOP doing your job for a while. there has been so many fights that have occurred on this forum it would spin your head but non got shut down unless we all agree. people were called horrible names, threats were made and even that didn't get shut down or deleted. in all that we still had one common ground and it was this hobby and eventually we worked it out on our own. I guess that's the problem with newer board members, they just don't know what the expectations are.

why do you bod consistently delete post? you do not have the authority to do that. this is has never been done before in all the years of being part of this forum. the best thing the bod could ever do is STOP doing your job for a while. there has been so many fights that have occurred on this forum it would spin your head but non got shut down unless we all agree. people were called horrible names' date=' threats were made and even that didn't get shut down or deleted. in all that we still had one common ground and it was this hobby and eventually we worked it out on our own. I guess that's the problem with newer board members, they just don't know what the expectations are.[/quote']

I'm closing this thread now, if you have any issues going forward, please send a pm.