Jump to content

My next stupid question =)


Recommended Posts

Alright I thought I was done in my line of stupid questions DOH! But here I go again


For my tank build, the pump has a 3/4" hose fitting. And my tank has a 1" return pipe. This should be a simple fix. 1" hose on the tank and 3/4" hose on the pump with a adaptor somewhere in the middle. But I can not find the piece of plastic to connect the two.


Any hints on where to find this would be greatly appricated. Or if I'm doing this all wrong (entirely possible :o) Please let me now that as well.


Thank you for the help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can get a double sided barb fitting at lowes. They have them with one side 1" and the other 3/4". They do here atleast lol.


This is what I did. I believe they are separate from the rest of the plumbing supplies on the next aisle over and they are grey.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...