rocks

Ladiebuggy

They had a couple of types. I don't really care which type, so whoever wants to go in on the purchase can pick. Figi branch or fugi runs $175 for 45 to 50 pounds, tonga colinie is $330 for 88 pounds, and Toka island is $200 for 50 pounds. I would prefer to get the Figi or Figi branch, but am flexable.

Susie

They had a couple of types. I don't really care which type, so whoever wants to go in on the purchase can pick. Figi branch or fugi runs $175 for 45 to 50 pounds, tonga colinie is $330 for 88 pounds, and Toka island is $200 for 50 pounds. I would prefer to get the Figi or Figi branch, but am flexable.

Susie

They do have a good deal on the figi branch that is what I would go with...but I have rock on the way...I am sorry... I would maybe be willing to go in for like 45-50 bucks if you want a little more the half.

That works for me. 1/4 box would be $43.75 or 1/3 box would be $58.33. Either way would work for me. I can run to Eugene and pick it up, and we could meet somewhere to divide the box out. Would some time between the 8th and 10th of June work?

Susie