FS: Chiller, 10 gallon tank and Brute RO/DI storage container.

Islandoftiki

30 gallon brute RO/DI storage container and stand. It is drilled it for a bulkhead and a float valve. It has only ever been used to store RO/DI. The stand is the right height for a 5 gallon bucket to sit underneath. Sorry, you'll need to supply your own bulkhead fitting and valve, those did make it onto the container. FREE for the container and stand. PRICE REDUCED TO FREE - Still Available

601F6731-orig_zps69e283b4.jpg

PM me if you're interested

Bump! RO/DI container and stand price dropped to $10.00! Can you believe that? Me either.

Also, 24" Odyssea T5 HO light fixture, missing ballasts and the moonlight power brick (They got shipped and this didn't. Grrr.) FREE! It has one year old ATI bulbs (Two blue plus, one purple plus, and one Geissman midday). PENDING!

399437D7-orig_zpsc334b78d.jpg

Bump! RO/DI container still here and the price is reduced to FREE! I'd rather not have to throw this in a landfill. If you've even remotely considered setting up a 30 gallon brute can for RO/DI storage, now is the time. These cost about $30.00 at Lowes or Home depot, plus the free stand to put it at 5 gallon bucket height and it's already drilled for a bulkhead and float valve!