This week at TPA...

Hello everyone!

This week at TPA we have been extremely busy getting orders in and unpacked! We got in 5 different orders this week with some pretty awesome stuff filling the tanks. Check out our Facebook Page to see some iPhone pictures of a few of the awesome critters that are in the tank. Keep in mind that my photo skills are minimal and I was using a cell phone for taking the pictures. Everything looks way better in person, especially the clams lol.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Premium-Aquarium/160254574029224

Here is a list of some of the things that we got in:

Monday:

- Ultra Crocea, Maxima, and Squamosa clams in the 3"-4.5" size ranges. There are dozens to choose from at this point and all of them are priced really well.

- Mini Red Fromia Stars. These guys moved incredibly fast so next time I order from this location I will try and get more. I have 1 or 2 left I beleive. Super bright and reef safe.

- Maxi-Mini Carpet Anemones. Many different colors to choose from. There are about a dozen in.

- Ultra Ricordea, Discosoma, and Rhodactis Mushroom colonies.

- Assorted Ultra Zoa Colony Rocks. Each rock has roughly 150-250 polyps. They are just starting to open up and it will still be a few days before they are opened up nicely but they are starting to show their inner color now. Great time to snag an awesome deal on them before they are priced normally once opened.

- Tank Raised ~3-3.5" Seahorses. I believe we still have 8 of these in stock and they are at a very nice price.

- Vietnamese Turbo Snails. Awesome, smaller turbo snails from warmer waters. These guys tend to hold up well and destroy algae.

- Quite a few other random items.

Wednesday:

- Mexican Invertebrates including: Mexican Turbo Snails, Nassarius Sand Sifting Snails, Cerith Sand Sifting Snails, Nerite Snails(very nice shell patterns), Coraline covered Margarita Snails, Black Margarita Snails, and Red Moon Snails. Large order this go around so there are plenty of CUC items available at great prices. Quantity discounts available.

- Atlantic Invertebrates including: Astrea Snails and Blue Leg Hermit Crabs. Lots of both of these critters.

Thursday:

- Local Tank Raised Ocellaris Clownfish. These guy are super bright, super active, hearty eaters, and are hosting many varieties of anemone like crazy. They are priced very nicely and are a real good size.

Friday:

- LA wholesale order with fish and inverts from all over the world. We got a nice showing of Hawaii in this order including some really nice yellow tangs in two different sizes, Potters Angel, Flame Hawk, Powder Blue Tang, African Gold Midas Blennys, A very nice Aussie Scott's Fairy Wrasse, Tank Raise Black and White Ocellaris and normal Ocellaris clowns, Sri Lankan Fire and Cleaner Shrimp, Spider Conchs, Tiger Conchs, McCoskers Flasher Wrasses, Dragon Slugs, Brite Purple Nudibranchs, Nice sized Yellow Filter Feeding Cucumbers, Cultured Ultra Colored Maxima Clams(small but pack some crazy patterns and colors), and tons more.

- Local Supplier- Stocked up on more Atlantic Inverts including nice sized Emerald Crabs and Peppermint Shrimp. Some nice Nudibranch varieties as well as a few other goodies for the tanks were also snagged. Loaded up on lots of Frozen and Refrigerated Foods including a fresh batch of Live Tigger Pods(been selling out fast lately on these guys)

- Corals and Tahitian Ultra Clams. These Clams are awesome! Great color, size, pattern. They stand out from across the room.

This weekend and next week are going to be really great times to stop by TPA! There is just so much diversity in the tanks to look through and some really nice stuff not often seen.