Clackamas high school

Kasasah

• 3 weeks later...

Clackamas High School Build

Kasasah (Kori) Beth and I met Rodney Schoufe at Clackamas High School this morning. It was a little too early (bored) but we made it. Poor Kori did not have much sleep but he was a trooper!(clap)(clap)

Thanks to Beth too! She had to drive out and meet Stylaster in Woodland Wednesday to get the tank. This was the tank we had in the Huntington School but the new teacher didn't want to continue with the tank

Suburban loaded up and ready to go!

DSC01913ARW.jpg

The tank is in the Environmental Science Class!

DSC01917ARW.jpg

Some live rock and some dried rock. Beth did the aquascaping!

DSC01920ARW.jpg

Pouring in the saltwater!

DSC01921ARW.jpg

Lights plugged in timer set and ready to go!

DSC01923ARW.jpg

This is a little blurb I wrote up to educate about the cycling process!

DSC01924ARW.jpg

Teacher Rod admiring the new tank! He says the kids keep asking about their new tank! This will be a great learning opportunity for them about patience!(laugh) Let the cycling process begin!(rock2)(rock2)

DSC01927ARW.jpg

DSC01928ARW.jpg

Thanks Kori for agreeing to help sponsor this tank and helping out. Thanks everyone on this forum who have donated and contributed sponsors and members alike. This program could not continue without your support!(clap)(clap)(clap)

Awesome - very cool to donate time for education.

Keep up the good work. I would like to keep apprised of these types of things in the future so I might donate or help out in any way I can!

Did I say awesome yet?

Sure! Also we have 2 more nano tanks available. If anyone knows of a deserving school and would like to sponsor a tank let me know! :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

My BTA has split once again.....soooooooo if the school would like one they are welcome to it. These ones are extremely hardy and could be placed in the tank probably as soon as 4 months. I am willing to hold till they are ready for it.

That's very nice of you! He we would love one! That was one of the first things he asked me about was could he have an anemone but I agree waiting until the tank has cycled and is stable!

That's very nice of you! He we would love one! That was one of the first things he asked me about was could he have an anemone but I agree waiting until the tank has cycled and is stable!

Mine is splitting all the time almost. I got 1 for Mr.Wheeling and if anyone knows of another school that would like 1, that would be great.