Great Barrier Reef

reefnjunkie

And of coarse at the end they had to go and ruin an awesome show with that stupid global warming BS (flame) Still was worth watching and would watch it again (clap)

Hey global warming is a very real thing....we just aren't responsible for it like tha activist would have you believe.

And of coarse at the end they had to go and ruin an awesome show with that stupid global warming BS (flame) Still was worth watching and would watch it again (clap)

Dang it, I recorded it and you told me how it ends-(nono) Global warming- ,rofl

Hey Kool Aid -(puke) OH YA

Just kiddin J, I'm with ya (both)

I just caught it and recorded it. It looks like a good show.

Not to start a political debate but I have never quite understood why all the uproar about climate change and whether it exists? Really I don't want to get into an argument about whether the science is real or not. I just don't understand why people get so upset about it. It seems to me that riding a bike over using a car is better and oil is clearly not good for the ocean and emissions from your car are not healthy. I certainly don't stand behind a car that is running and breathe in the exhaust. (Reefnjunke might). It's your choice if you want to bike or drive a big truck or walk or whatever. And before you throw the tree hugger card, we have an SUV but having a car that is less of a gas guzzler would obviously be better.

Again I don't want to get into a political debate as no good can come from it and nobody's opinions will change. I'm just trying to understand why people get so upset when people talk about climate change (the more accurate term)

I wont mentioin names but it would be greatly appreciated if those that have the power to open threads respect the wishes of those that closed it and leave it closed. Just becuase some hold a position of power lets not abuse that power. This has happened before and in the past I thought I had forgotten to close it, not this time.

Please respect the wishes of the one that started the thread and closed it.

Once again, I will close this thread this it has gone off topic-please leave it closed