Oregon Mummy Eye

SteveHash-fish20

Anybody wanna sell a frag? I can wait as long as I need to just would love to have one.

I'm willing to pay a reasonable price just LMK and in sure we can work something out

PM me.

PM me with what you think is reasonable-as an example the 3eyed frag Emerald just sold for 40.00 ( or whatever it was), well lets just say IMO she was suffering from temporaryinsanity-(nutty)Hell she may be suffer from long term insanity-(whistle)

I will be fragging a chalice pack here shortly and can easily cut extra-I would not expect anyone (locally in our market-people here are "thrifty") to pay market price let alone what I paid per eye-(laugh)

PM me with what you think is reasonable-as an example the 3eyed frag Emerald just sold for 40.00 ( or whatever it was), well lets just say IMO she was suffering from temporaryinsanity-(nutty)Hell she may be suffer from long term insanity-(whistle)

I will be fragging a chalice pack here shortly and can easily cut extra-I would not expect anyone (locally in our market-people here are "thrifty") to pay market price let alone what I paid per eye-(laugh)

I'll pm you but I'm definitely interested on a chalice pack.

Might have to wait a little longer (whistle)

Any ideas in what might be in that frag pack

Get some pols hopes up lol

I asked about a 3 eye oregon mummy eye chalice that TPA had. It was about $20 a eye retail.

I wonder who brad is making a pack for?

Really 20.00 an eye OUCH, oh well I guess that makes my 30 eye miami hurricane a 20.00 colony-LOL

20.00 an eye-[ATTACH=CONFIG]13179[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13180[/ATTACH]DOH!(nutty)(nono)(sad)

Support our Sponsors is what I say (highfive), I wont compete, with G he da man-(rock2)

Plus I hear he packs the heat-(scary)

I suppose its all about supply and demand-In all honesty if G has it at 20.00 he's your man-Blue_nods.gif

post-5980-14186776282_thumb.gif

post-5980-141867762821_thumb.gif

The price really has gone down on both the OME and the Miami Hurricane. Yes I sold a 3 eye frag for 40 dollars but I got it for a good deal. I'm just trying to recoup some of my costs and pass along some deals when I can. I remember when it was going for 150 an eye but that was 2 years ago. I remember when the Miami Hurricane went for as much but now I see huge colonies for the price of one eye.

James (aka Toby Flenderson) I'm glad the OME is doing well.

A lot of peole have the OME around here so you can find some good deals. Good luck!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Really 20.00 an eye OUCH, oh well I guess that makes my 30 eye miami hurricane a 20.00 colony-LOL

20.00 an eye-[ATTACH=CONFIG]13179[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13180[/ATTACH]DOH!(nutty)(nono)(sad)

Support our Sponsors is what I say (highfive), I wont compete, with G he da man-(rock2)

Plus I hear he packs the heat-(scary)

I suppose its all about supply and demand-In all honesty if G has it at 20.00 he's your man-Blue_nods.gif

Im sure your early retirement fund is still doing strong. OME just seems to be more common around this part of the country.