Helfrichi Firefish

NoobtoSalt

Ok so I lost one of my helfrichi firefish. My question is will the one that I have survive if it doesn't have a buddy? I'm a bit concerned about it and I've heard you can't get another one to pair up. This was the second one that I had pair up with the current firefish but I don't know if a third one would be a good idea to try out. This last one took about a month or so to pair up with it. Any suggestions would be great. I don't even have an issue at this point selling this one off and getting new fish if needed but I really like these fish. On a side note if there is a lfs that has any pm me with a price.

It was the little one on the right of the picture.(sad)

DSC_0228-1.jpg

You know I was wondering the same thing about fire fish . Is it ok to have one do you have to buy them in pairs can you keep odd numbers. not to try and hijack ya just have similar questions =)

maybe you missed my Frankenstein frag and hit the fish instead with your pitchforks....(whistle)

This fish will be o.k. by itself. It won't die of loneliness. Frequently the will kill each other off so there is only 1 per tank. I think adding another would be a disaster, especially since they are so dang expensive.(for a firefish) IMO

BTW I'll work on the Nudi thing and get back to you early next week.

This fish will be o.k. by itself. It won't die of loneliness. Frequently the will kill each other off so there is only 1 per tank. I think adding another would be a disaster, especially since they are so dang expensive.(for a firefish) IMO

BTW I'll work on the Nudi thing and get back to you early next week.

Yeah it's not a cheap fish that's for sure...DOH! Thanks again for looking into the nudi's for us.

My only expierence with thwm is i had one which was cool then hid for like a week straight' date=' thr only thing that eventually got him out was a much more bold smaller firefish, which they became inseperable[/quote']

I'm not going to risk this expensive of a fish to add anything at the moment

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2