Harlequin shrimp FS

matty

I have a harlequin shrimp I need to sell. I very recently purchased him here on the forums. From what info I have found on the web I believe he is a male but not totally sure. He is a eating machine and totally wiped out the asterina stars I had in my tank. I originally planned on getting a mate for him but after a lot of research I don't think I am ready to deal with all that is required for their care. he is very calm and out all the time, he even takes asterinas from my hand.

I am asking only what I paid for him

$20

Thanks

Oh and pretty sure it was a female. When i got it home from the lfs it had a bunch of eggs on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Doh! See I was not sure...she was shy and wouldn't show me the goods easily! (laugh)

Taylor, I would be careful. I tried to keep Harlequins with the wrasses I have in the tank but they mysteriously disappeared. I suspect the culprit was the melanarus or the mystery wrasse. It's a shame because I love them and they sure keep the asterina star population in check. Beth also didn't mind having to feed them a chocolate chip star leg periodically.