LFS Update - Who's Left?

ocboat

Personally.. OIAB and fantaseas out of places for coral, upscales isn't bad cause Tom is honestly one of the nicest guys I've met but idk what I can say about the rest.... Also I feel Travis has high prices he's selling scopas for $35? A week a go they where $25 inflation? He has a nice red sea max though (whistle) I also like woodys for fish cause his set up can prevent ich but the best fish overall are sold at fantaseas I'm just scared of there fish in my system.. I hate it cause that place is clean..

I'm in that gang too. :) I hope I don't get jumped for dual membership. LOL. I promise to cover my neck tattoo when I'm on your turf.

You better or will have to initiate you w/ a flesh eating morays. We're bad down here, so check w/ our leader (Garrett) before hitting our turf. Next Gang land reef meeting happening soon.

• Like 1

Upscales, seahorse, oiab in that order. Upscales mainly cause im friends with the peoplr there and its always nice to chat some reef. Prices are pretty stiff but it is the one i frequent most. Seahorse tends to have a good fish selection but lacks in sps. And oiab has, and had some of the nicest corals around as far as lfs go.

• 2 weeks later...

That's interesting you say he treats women differently. My wife goes there for me all the time And never had problems, and he seems more interested in a womens ?'s. Don't blame him cause its a guy thing to seem knowledgeable to the women. It's sad you had a bad experience there, wouldn't have guessed he was that kinda guy

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2