Garretts 65g stoney build

Garrett

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Was an indo :(...learned a lesson i already knew bet eh. I tried to feed Manty Ramirez tonight with no answer, he got sucked in my skimmer last night or maybe the night before but hes a champ and swam away, he did eat a snail i put in there a long time ago though i NEVER see him lol

Hes maybe 3/4-1 inch of fury. Wish i traoned mine like Islandoftiki ha his is way more active both of um

i traded in the sailfin and got a member of the family thats staying for life, hes a shy one though

IMAG0629_zps1c4e7275.jpg

"And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine.”

The Hangover (so i dont get a lawsuit) lol

Yeah i went it out of stand for convience, my stand is teeny tiny as you saw my skimmer doesnt fit my calc reacor doesnt nor the bottle, not even the sump lol my CL is simple it draws way to much heat and watts to run all the time im just not going to invest in a heater this winter and run the CL longer once it gets cold

The sailfin i had was hiding in qt behind bed lol on ground, i got the kole tang from a system bring coppered and he was qted awhile so he went straight in, hopefully i didnt f up

IMAG0649_zpse5743c55.jpg

IMAG0650_zps30bb458a.jpg

IMAG0651_zpseff08983.jpg

IMAG0652_zps1612bd5a.jpg

The system was drilled this way before i bought it and i went with the flow, and let me tell you it gets some good amount of large random flow, on reason i wanted to do an sps dominant reef. im still having problems deciding on a display refugium $$ wise and id have to get another sump and cycle it etc because the 20l doesnt provide enough head for when power goes out or i kick of pumps if i add more water volume to system draining into it. so im at a crossroads with that i need to first find a need sump and then probably repurpose 20l