FS/Trade Reef Octopus Xs 350

TRENT

I bought this skimmer a few months back and it's been sitting ever since. DOH! Skimmer is in Perfect condition just to big for my sump. So asking 475.00 or possible trades for a Reef Octopus 3000 internal plus cash difference.

Thanks, Trent

Video

DSC04070.jpg

DSC04073.jpg

I wouldn't have a problem with that aside from sending money to someone I dont know. It was sketchy sending Jesse $200 for coral a while back. (your not sketchy Jesse) just the thought of sending that through paypal is scary.

(scratch) I hope I'm not sketchy....(laugh)

I can vouch for Trent if need be.

Not that the Fatchevy knows me from Adam, but I do have some positive feedback and I would vouch for Trent too

Paypal, now thats a different story they can kiss my ***-I'd be more nervous as a seller than the buyer using Paypal-that comes from a fleabay seller with over a 1000 transactions- Ebay sucks too.

Now where were we, oh yes, Trents a stand up guy(clap)

Not that the Fatchevy knows me from Adam, but I do have some positive feedback and I would vouch for Trent too

Paypal, now thats a different story they can kiss my ***-I'd be more nervous as a seller than the buyer using Paypal-that comes from a fleabay seller with over a 1000 transactions- Ebay sucks too.

Now where were we, oh yes, Trents a stand up guy(clap)

Thanks Brad. (drinking)

Someone will grab it up sooner or later.