WTT or Sell Sump

Blackhand

I have a 45gal sump that i was planning on using for my new tank but it is too big and my wife wont let me have it on the side of the tank(scratch) crazy right lol but im needing another sump so was hoping someone would trade for a smaller or you could buy it for $50 but would rather have trade. It is a standard sump 3chambers first for protein skimmer and socks 3baffle bubble trap and refugium area and baffle and then return area looking for same set up just smaller looking for something that will fit in a 37lx13wx23h thanks

so im more looking now to sell the sump and build a new one myself my wife doesnt want me to keep this around for later so i would trade for one or two tanks depending on size i dont mind making the baffles and such and i really appreciate the offers so far just not sure about the size until i have it home and i really only want to get a tank that no farther than an hour drive so if someone has a 20l, 29, 20h or something similar in size i would trade but would love to trade for two tanks cause now i want to put another tank on the side and make a show refugium ok well thanks

if i trade this sump for just a straight tank i would like to trade for two made this into a sump it has the bubble trap baffles and a baffle to separate the sump i know nothing fancy but if i were to trade for a tank with nothing done to it i would like more hope that makes sense but yeah i think a 29 is exactly what i need thanks