where are aquarium stores in Bend oregon

seafishinmn

I would advise against going into the petco store to buy anything, right now they are seriously understaffed and the people they do have are not very knowledgeable about SW tanks. Went in a couple weeks ago, everything was dead, 2 months before that everything was dead or dying. Its sad because last year they were kicking butt but they lost some good employees =/

In bend and looking for area stores for saltwater. Where does everyone shop?

So out of curiosity why do you post a question about where to shop in bend in a sponsor's section?

Its nearly impossible to post a question here, you actually have to scroll down quite a bit to get to this area(nutty)

(nono)

So out of curiosity why do you post a question about where to shop in bend in a sponsor's section?

Its nearly impossible to post a question here, you actually have to scroll down quite a bit to get to this area(nutty)

(nono)

LOL, I totally didn't catch that; maybe Kim will move it. :)

(nono)

I missed that. Guess he will just have to order some nice coral from Jody to make up for it (whistle)

LOL thread is moved to general discussion. It's easier to just hit the report button as contrary to popular belief' date=' I am not always on here and do not read all of the threads... :)[/quote']

LOL. I didn't even remember that button was there; let me know if I start hitting it too much... ;)

thanks guys. Was at the Oasis in Redmond. Seems like a nice store. Will have to check back. Moving here to Bend next month.

Bend is a very pretty place, I've lived in the desert (NM, AZ,NV,TX) and would love have a place in Bend-build 4000 gallon in wall, my own indoor rifle range, it would be my own fortress/compund and sit back watch the rat race(clap)

That initial spot you posted your question, the totally exotic corals area-jody has some great prices/pieces and shipping within Oregon is cheap

LOL thread is moved to general discussion. It's easier to just hit the report button as contrary to popular belief' date=' I am not always on here and do not read all of the threads... :)[/quote']

If I would have just reported the thread I would not get the free corals-Thats a hint to someone for doing the dirty work (whistle)

LOL. I didn't even remember that button was there; let me know if I start hitting it too much... ;)

Will do Blake :) and I supposse that's a good thing that people don't know where it is.

Bend is a very pretty place, I've lived in the desert (NM, AZ,NV,TX) and would love have a place in Bend-build 4000 gallon in wall, my own indoor rifle range, it would be my own fortress/compund and sit back watch the rat race(clap)

That initial spot you posted your question, the totally exotic corals area-jody has some great prices/pieces and shipping within Oregon is cheap

If I would have just reported the thread I would not get the free corals-Thats a hint to someone for doing the dirty work (whistle)

(scratch) Don't you work for a moving company. Start packing your boxes..(laugh) Back on topic TECO is a great online vendor. His prices are very reasonable and you will find hard to find corals.

did not even know there was a report button

Its the exclamation point on the right bottom corner of where your avatar is.