check this out

dee77

It blows me away that there are no "this is fake" comments ANYWHERE on that VIMEO thread. Now I'm definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed but...I spotted them as fake right away. I would imagine there are more than one or two actual video professionals who have viewed that thread and what, they never bothered to post? Maybe they are screening the comments. GoPro has made it their image of the day posted on their webpage. Very interesting. I think it is pretty obviously faked. How did GoPro people find the video anyways? Were they just....browsing the net in their free time?

I think the kid that made the video for GoPro got a free GoPro for making it. Not normally into the whole conspiracy theory thing but hey....Gotta calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Dennis

Really??? I'm no expert on computer generated anything but I really don't think so. If it is a fake I hope the new finding Nemo is made by the same people because those dolphins look real to me. :)

Just curious what makes you guys so certain???

Really??? I'm no expert on computer generated anything but I really don't think so. If it is a fake I hope the new finding Nemo is made by the same people because those dolphins look real to me. :)

Just curious what makes you guys so certain???

The enormous iMac screen does not lie. That screen lets you see everything in very fine detail. It was obvious that it was computer animation right off the bat so I thought cool, the dolphins are going to morph into zombies and eat the boat. But sadly no, they took turns staring into the camera.