Anybody know

SteveHash-fish20

A good pump for a 2.5 gal fluval spec??

The stock one just seems to weak, and I added a 1w 200g one in it as a power head and that was a little too strong even for my toadstool.. So I need to buy one that is better than the stock one and I was wondering if anyone knows or has moded the same problem.

Please let me know I'll take any advice almost right now, lol

Mini-Jet 404 with the end covers removed. Actually, the rear end cover removed and the front end cover cut in half and the top half glued to the housing... this keeps the intake of the pump spaced away from the glass.

Here's my build thread of the competition pest tank on Nano-Reef: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=297134

Note: With an more powerful pump, you'll have trouble keeping the tank cool without a chiller... or a fan and an ATO.

Mini-Jet 404 with the end covers removed. Actually, the rear end cover removed and the front end cover cut in half and the top half glued to the housing... this keeps the intake of the pump spaced away from the glass.

Here's my build thread of the competition pest tank on Nano-Reef: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=297134

Note: With an more powerful pump, you'll have trouble keeping the tank cool without a chiller... or a fan and an ATO.

Definitly going to be looking at your thread more often as you seem to have fixed all the problems with it that I'm having.

I fixed the back filter as it wasn't getting enough surface skimming my roommate noticed, and I'm getting an LED par 38 12w for it tomorrow and some coral, gonna try and post some pics soon.

But yeah thanks again man!