Upgraded tanks. Old tank and misc. items for sale

Tat2d

Just upgraded to a 40b setup. So some of the old setup and some extra stuff for sale.

25 gal truvue acrylic tank and oversize stand (couple extra inches front to back). Pretty good shape...tank back has some scratching, but front is pretty clear. $tank is sold, stand still available

th_IMG_2768.jpg

pic from a couple of days ago, before teardown

th_IMG_2764.jpg

Marineland Reef capable 36-48 inch LED light. Few months old, excellent shape. I was seeing excellent growth in my soft corals, and had a frogspawn doing very well under these. Sold

th_IMG_2771.jpg

CPR Aquafuge 2 (medium size) with marineland double bright LED fixture. Few months old, great shape. I would love to keep this and use it on my new tank, but the way the 40 is drilled and plumbed, it's not an option. Sold

th_IMG_2770.jpg

th_IMG_2772.jpg

Seaclone skimmer with pump Sold

LR and misc corals - SOLD

okay i might be going to this months meeting would that be to long

If you decide for sure, I could probably hold it. You do realize I'm another hour south of Salem? Just seems like a long trip for such a small amount. Although it would be ironic if it ended up in Kelso, as that is where I got it 3 days ago :)

• 2 weeks later...