Anybody like Acans?

reefnjunkie

Had to break the saw out-

Soon Kim, soon- (in case you wanted to ask)

For those veiwing this, these are from a group grow out Kim and I are involved in. She and I will be getting maybe 1-2 heads each for us to then to split so it'll be awhile before they are available (at least from me) to others-

A13.jpg

A12.jpg

A11.jpg

A10.jpg

A9.jpg

A8.jpg

A6-1.jpg

A5-1.jpg

A4-1.jpg

A3-1.jpg

A2-1.jpg

A1-1.jpg

Wow. So many colors. I assume these are from your group buy.

Yes those are the ones, Kim and I actually split one buy in out the 5 total spots, So maybe next year I'll be able to frag some. Most of these have at least 2 heads so Kim and I will be able to get at least 1 right away to grow out.

Some morphed under the LEDs, they dont look to bad now, but compared to what they looked like from the other grower almost make me want to switch lights-I have a few other colored LEDs coming.

Also I have only had these 6 weeks, so time will tell what they end up looking like-

Pictures just don't do those justice. They are sweet' date=' and if they looked better than they do now only one word amazing.[/quote']

Lol I said the same thing to Brad. If they lost some color under the leds I can't wait to see what the do under my T-5s

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Lol I said the same thing to Brad. If they lost some color under the leds I can't wait to see what the do under my T-5s

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

I'll be sure to pass along the T5 config the 1st grower was using-I'm sure you will make them rock in your tank.

I have a few plans to bring out the colors and hopefully get them back to the way they were when I got them, it could be a new tank too, we will see