WTS/T

Kimberlee

These I think will go better in packs, will also trade for LR or powerheads.

Pack 1

1 head neon green hammer, 1 head green and pink hammer, 1, 6 head frag candy apple reds and 1, 4 head frag Gabrila nipples 20$

pack 2

1 head neon green hammer, 1, 3 head frag of green and pink hammer, 1, 3 head frag candy apple reds, 1, 4 head frag Gabrila nipples 20$

A club member will be coming here tomorrow and than back your way the same day. He makes the trip almost every week so he could pick up for you and meet you closer to home. Or you can make the trip just in case you see something else you want. Either way is good for me and saves us both shipping.

I would love to have pack 2. I live up in Vancouver but if you could have it delivered somewhere up in Portland I would be happy to meet someone to pick it up.

Next Thursday it can be sent your way at least as far as down town Portland. Oh and Stevehash I have more than just the 2 packs in case your still wanting something.

Next Thursday sounds great. Do I just pay him the money or send it to you? Could we possibly meet somewhere in Beaverton or Hillsboro? Thanks.

Just pay him when you meet up and I'll have you 2 work out the meeting spot that way there's no confusion. I'll have him pm you tonight or in the morning.