Montipora Pack For Sale

Bigjohnwoody

I have 2 different packs with 4 high end monti's in each one. They include Reeftech Starburst, Tyree True Undata, Tyree Seasons Greetings, and Tyree Setosa. I live about 3 hours south of Portland, but I can ship. I have shipped many times. I will ship FedEx ground. As long as you are within 400 miles of me the order should get there next day (that's what FedEx claims). If you are interested send me your zip code and I will check it and see what they say. If they say it will get there within one day I will guarantee live arrival. If they go 2 days since ground is not guaranteed and happen to not make it, then I will refund you the price of the corals minus the shipping and packaging fees. Price will be 115.00 shipped. Thanks

Pack 1

attachment.php?attachmentid=12985&d=1343795936

attachment.php?attachmentid=12987&d=1343796066

Pack 2

attachment.php?attachmentid=12988&d=1343796078

attachment.php?attachmentid=12986&d=1343795981

Colony shots before Fragging

Reeftech Starburst

attachment.php?attachmentid=12989&d=1343796203

Seasons Greeting

attachment.php?attachmentid=12990&d=1343796216

Undata

attachment.php?attachmentid=12994&d=1343796374

Setosa

attachment.php?attachmentid=12991&d=1343796230

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I'm gonna raise the price to 120, but I'm gonna add in three sps frags. Greg Hiller Blueberry, Tyree Bali Tri color, and Upscales microlados. I'm not gonna take pictures and post them though, so you'll just have to trust me. I'll give a nice frag of the blueberry and at least 3/4 inch frags of the other two. This is an insane deal, but I need room.

Ok I'm gonna raise the price to 120' date=' but I'm gonna add in three sps frags. Greg Hiller Blueberry, Tyree Bali Tri color, and Upscales microlados. I'm not gonna take pictures and post them though, so you'll just have to trust me. I'll give a nice frag of the blueberry and at least 3/4 inch frags of the other two. This is an insane deal, but I need room.[/quote']

That's a great deal! Those are some nice sps you are adding to the deal and that is a steal!