Hawaiian order, and extended invert specials

Hello everyone!!!

I have some awesome stuff coming straight from Hawaii tomorrow!! There should be a ton of nice fish including a bunch of Yellow Tangs, Flame Angels, Orange Shoulders, Naso Tangs, Lemon and Orange Peel Angels, a bunch of other goodies, and there is even going to be one of those fabled Chevron Tangs arriving.

To top that off, I will be extending the invert package specials from last weekend! This should give anyone thinking about heading down, a great excuse to do so ;)

Also, we will be opeing a bit late tomorrow due to the shipment. Expect to see us back at the shop at around 1:30-2:00pm.

It will be good to have you down John!

Harold,

There are a couple of nice Cali Tort Colonies, A couple of maricultured colonies, there is a nice Larry Jackson Tricolor, a bonsai, a jewel stag, a Bennet Yellow Tort, and lots of nice various frags. I think there is still a piece of the Pro Corals Superman Acro, A Tyree Pink Lemonade, and several other nice frags.

The Hawaiian order came in with some amazingness to be sure. There are several really nice Blue Tangs, a couple dozen Smaller Yellow Tangs(real nice size), some stunning Hawaiian and Christmas Island Flame Angels, the Lemon Peel Angels look way nice, The Tahitian Orange Peel Angels are stunning, and there are two MASSIVELY NICE Hawaiian Potters Wrasses that came in. The Chevron Tang is one of the nicest fish I have ever seen and will probably go quick so jump on it if you have ever wanted one.

• Like 1

NOBODY go to Garrets shop he didnt get anything good "Chevron Tang" LOL!!!!!! Actually everyone Garret got in some gorgeous stuff as usual i was there watching him unpack everything and it was like christmas i bought 6 fish and wish i could have gotten more especially the chevron man if it is there come the first of next month he will be sold thanks for today man had a blast, and the new fish are doing awesome in the tank there still trying to figure out the pecking order think im going to have to get something to terrorize the purple tang. thanks again man

I wish that I could risk a flame angel in my tank' date=' last one destroyed my sps. /sigh.[/quote']

I hear you there. It is always a risk with Dwarf Angels though I have had many that are model citizens.

NOBODY go to Garrets shop he didnt get anything good "Chevron Tang" LOL!!!!!! Actually everyone Garret got in some gorgeous stuff as usual i was there watching him unpack everything and it was like christmas i bought 6 fish and wish i could have gotten more especially the chevron man if it is there come the first of next month he will be sold thanks for today man had a blast' date=' and the new fish are doing awesome in the tank there still trying to figure out the pecking order think im going to have to get something to terrorize the purple tang. thanks again man[/quote']

Glad you were able to grab some fish my friend! You got some super nice stuff and your tank is probably looking amazing right about now. The Chevron is pretty rad but unfortunatley I doubt it will be here by the 1st ;)

Thank You Garrett. As usual lots of awesome stuff at great prices. He even stayed late for me. :) Thanks again Buddy!

Thanks Trent! I am glad that you ended up making it by after all. You picked up an awesome piece ;)

I wish that I could risk a flame angel in my tank' date=' last one destroyed my sps. /sigh.[/quote']

I hear you there. It is always a risk with Dwarf Angels though I have had many that are model citizens.

NOBODY go to Garrets shop he didnt get anything good "Chevron Tang" LOL!!!!!! Actually everyone Garret got in some gorgeous stuff as usual i was there watching him unpack everything and it was like christmas i bought 6 fish and wish i could have gotten more especially the chevron man if it is there come the first of next month he will be sold thanks for today man had a blast' date=' and the new fish are doing awesome in the tank there still trying to figure out the pecking order think im going to have to get something to terrorize the purple tang. thanks again man[/quote']

Glad you were able to grab some fish my friend! You got some super nice stuff and your tank is probably looking amazing right about now. The Chevron is pretty rad but unfortunatley I doubt it will be here by the 1st ;)

Thank You Garrett. As usual lots of awesome stuff at great prices. He even stayed late for me. :) Thanks again Buddy!

Thanks Trent! I am glad that you ended up making it by after all. You picked up an awesome piece ;)

well it was another good day for me and the wife told me to buy the chevron couldnt ask for a better wife so looking forward to upcoming shipments that i can blow my money on and the chevron is already findind his place in the tank thanks again garret

Congradulations (clap) That has to be one of the nicest fish I have ever seen (clap)