Anyone ever?

ZachS

Depends we might be moving to texas so if we do I plan on selling my setup and buying a bigger one when we get there. Prob either a 70 tall or 120. I like the tanks between 36-48 long and 18+ width and 18+ tall. Are you selling?

Zach a long time ago I heard that their tanks were built with very low quality, but they are really good now. I ordered one in 2009 when I got home from Afghanistan. I was stationed in upstate new york and drove down to the city to pick it up all I have to say is wow that think was solid and way over reinforced I was very happy with that tank and wish I didnt have to sell it when I moved back here. Plus the prices are sweet mine was 5ftx3ftx25in total volume was 240G starfire on all 3 sides and i think total was like $1500. If I lived were they delivered I would easily buy from them again.

From my experience my deep deminsion Starfire Marineland hasn't done me wrong (25og) but thier supposed to be coming out with a new design (bigger) With a closed loop system they'd be hard to beat, with a warrenty and all. Thier stands are a little short though cause any bigger and they wont fit through a doorway. Must've never occured to the to make it in two pieces. JMO

Zach a long time ago I heard that their tanks were built with very low quality' date=' but they are really good now. I ordered one in 2009 when I got home from Afghanistan. I was stationed in upstate new york and drove down to the city to pick it up all I have to say is wow that think was solid and way over reinforced I was very happy with that tank and wish I didnt have to sell it when I moved back here. Plus the prices are sweet mine was 5ftx3ftx25in total volume was 240G starfire on all 3 sides and i think total was like $1500. If I lived were they delivered I would easily buy from them again.[/quote']

That's good news...I would really buy one of there tanks but not sure yet.