Check out my "Junk tank"

TRENT

Few pictures of the "Junk Tank" it's a 40B thats in the garage. I call it this because it houses all the odds and ends. Macro Algae, Corals that are not looking so good for one reason or another. Corals I just bought and acclimating them to my system, ect......

DSC08858.jpg

DSC08864.jpg

DSC08862.jpg

DSC08853.jpg

DSC08851.jpg

DSC08849.jpg

DSC08836.jpg

DSC08855.jpg

Thanks guys for the kind words. Most of its not really "junk" but if you look close the Tri-color is brown as can be. The Scoly was almost dead, given to me by a friend to see if I could bring it back to life. :) It's starting to look pretty good. (clap) Their are a few Acans in their that look like s**t. Other than that the Clam and the 4 SPS in the front are new from a friends tank takedown and waiting to go to the DT.

The Macro's I love. They are different and colorful. I left town the other day (4 days) to go camping with the family. No one to watch or feed my tank. I dropped in a large portion of Flame Algae rubber-banded to a rock to feed the Tangs and keep everyone calm while I was gone. Worked like a charm. When I got home everyone was fat and happy.

Do you know the name of the coral in the pic under the green stag? I have that and it has grown to have some amazing colors in HIGH light. (Loripes maybe?) Hopefully you'll know.

Harold I have no idea on that corals ID yet. Was going to post it on RC and see if anyone could Id it. So Ill get back to you on it. ;)