some extra equitment laying around/not being used for sale

Harold B

Hi I'm testing the waters as far as some equitment I have: Avast Marine Ozone reactor (like new), Sanders Ozonator (everything you'd need), 2 reefoptix reflectors, 55g acrylic tank w/oak stand (great cond.),Misc. acrylic reactors for DIY'ers (endless possibilities). A Reeflo Dart beyond Excellant cond., bought new from Reeflo 2-72" enclosed Helious T-5 units, complete sealed units just plug-n-play, They have their own ballasts inside, nice reflector above bulb, all inclosed in a nice black case. Perfect for "setting directly on top of a 125/150g acrylic/glass tank as there is no mounting required. I do however have hangers ect that came with'em. The only reason I'm getting rid of them is I can't mount them inside my canopy on my 250g, they have to sit on top quite far from the water with reflectors ect obstructing the light. I plan on adding end caps and 5 ft t-5 to the inside of my tank so I would enterain a trade on the helious's for T-5 reflectors,ballasts (WH 5-7's),super blue/super actinic bulbs ect. I'll be adding to this as I come across stuff and adding pics as I find them online or take'em myself. Other stuff like Magnum 250 canister filter, just all kinds of stuff. Thanks Harold

This is the best example showing pics and info of the Helious T-5 fixtures I have. Mine are the 80w version. Helious T-5 III fixture / model: HO 80w-R 59". I have two, wished I could have used them on a long frag tank, endless possibilities, or verry CLEAN looking light to just set on top outside with MH hanging over center.

viaaquaoceanpure.com/t5light/HOT5III_fixture.html

Ya, my intention was to just feel the "market" out, see if there might be any interest before going ahead with the legnthy time consumng process of listing everything w/descriptions, pics & prices. As there seems to be alot of things "for sale" at the present time. I should not have put the words FOR SALE in the title. MOD could you please remove those words from the title. Thankyou Harold B. (No harm intended)

Contemplating,1/2hp Pacific coast chiller the C-0500, LIKE N E W condition. Was only used on a freshwater system in an office type setting (dentist/dr.) where it wasn't really needed. The list goes on forever. It will take me some time to get majior things listed, and depending on responses I'll make a post in the Classifieds.