WTB ~ (CASH IN HAND) Pressure Rated Inernal Pump ~ PU

JK47

WTB a good brand like Laguna, mag 18, mag 24 etc... It must be a pressure rated internal pump. I have cash in hand and will pick up. I need one very soon for my stingray tank. Looking for 1,800-3,000 GPH and no external (no room). Please email me what you have and how much you want. I will show up with cash in hand for a good deal. Im in battle gound but will pick up in PDX metro area.

I am also looking for good power heads and good bio media like ceramic rings, pond matrix etc.. I would take bio balls but must be cheap, all the same size and color.

We got a used mag 18 at the premium aquarium. Send a pm to garrettm85 to see what he's asking for it.

Will do, I am hoping to find something in the PDS metro area but will look further south if I have to. Thanks for the heads up man :thumbsup:

I have a Mag 18 with a new impeller (never been in water). Asking $80. Located in Ridgefield.

Ken

Hi Ken, we gotta talk buddy I'm two exits south with piles of gear! I would love to buy you mag 18. Is it a Danner or a knock off? PM me if you would and we can work it out tomorrow.

I'm still looking for good powerheads and biomedia if anyone has any deals.

I have a Mag 18 with a new impeller (never been in water). Asking $80. Located in Ridgefield.

Ken

Hi Ken, we gotta talk buddy I'm two exits south with piles of gear! I would love to buy you mag 18. Is it a Danner or a knock off? PM me if you would and we can work it out tomorrow.

I'm still looking for good powerheads and biomedia if anyone has any deals.

I have several sm-med sized bags of bio balls (black/blue) that I most likely will never use, as well as a med sized ziplock bag of ceramic "rings". PM me maybe we can meet. I'd need a chance to gather them as some are here at home some at storage ect. Thanks Harold B