Breaking down the horse tank

NoobtoSalt

I don't know what I was thinking trying to keep these things in the first place. I just don't have time for 2 tanks at the moment. I will be parting this tank out. Unless someone wants the whole pkg and make me an offer. Nothing leaves my place until the seahorse are able to be re-homed.

Live rock $2lb (aproximately 30-40lbs)

Blue Ochodes macroalgae - willing to trade for corals

DSC_0313-2.jpg

Mated pair H. Fisheri Seahorses pending

DSC_0316-1.jpg

DSC_0317-2.jpg

Tank/Stand $110

2012-07-13_16-33-52_345.jpg

Sorry to here that but on the other hand that Blue Ochodes looks awesome what are you looking for i have a purple digi frag (not the german blue) and and djton pink and gold's zoas that are ready to frag also a green milli me and roy should be making a trip that way the first week of august if thats fine then i could also pick up the timer from you

Sorry to here that but on the other hand that Blue Ochodes looks awesome what are you looking for i have a purple digi frag (not the german blue) and and djton pink and gold's zoas that are ready to frag also a green milli me and roy should be making a trip that way the first week of august if thats fine then i could also pick up the timer from you

Pm sent

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ah sorry to hear your buyer backed out..

had i known u were wanting to trade for that macro i woulda grabbed some! lol

oh well, next time im in WA i'll hit u up

bump for a cool looking cube

Sounds good. Nice to meet you guys!

Still have my harlequin shrimp. He needs a home asap. $25

Didn't see a reason to start another thread

How about $20 pickup tomorrow evening. He doesn't have anymore food in the tank

2012-07-13_16-33-52_345.jpg

Asking $100 obo for the tank, stand and heater. If you want it all I will take $150 otherwise I'm holding onto the live rock for another project. The seahorses will be shipped out next week (sometime Wed-Thursday I hope). If I don't sell the tank I will likely turn it into a reptile habitat. Don't let me do that. It's way too nice of a tank for a reptile tank.

Asking $100 obo for the tank' date=' stand and heater. If you want it all I will take $150 otherwise I'm holding onto the live rock for another project. The seahorses will be shipped out next week (sometime Wed-Thursday I hope). If I don't sell the tank I will likely turn it into a reptile habitat. Don't let me do that. It's way too nice of a tank for a reptile tank.[/quote']

I'm sending the seahorses out on Thursday so the tank will be available for pickup on Friday or Saturday.

Well I got home a bit earlier than I thought I was going to today so I was able to pack up the seahorses and ship them out. Hope they make it to their destination. It's cross country and my first time shipping so I hope they make it.. (sad)

I've got the tank still full but will likely be breaking it down in the next few days if I don't get any interest in it and store it. I still have a few clumps of the blue ochodes macro algae if anyone wants to trade a frag for them let me know. I also still have the live rock, tank, etc.

Wahoo the seahorses made it to their destination good! Bump for the equipment rock etc. if you buy the whole thing i will throw in the cuc too. Forgot to post them up. I paid about $25 for them at the premium aquarium (hermits and snails).