Rewire LED Switch to separate blues and whites???

Hi guys, I am once again humbly asking for your expertise. I just bought this light: http://www.aquatraders.com/EVO-Quad-72-LED-Reef-Bright-p/56239.htm

I noticed that there is one switch for blue+whites and same switch for just blues or off. Anyone know if I can just add another switch and rewire to new switch and add a power wire to have separate timers for whites/blues?

I would think that if there are 2 switches on the unit then it could be rewired to have to cords and two timers. However they are both run through one switch that turns them both on so that is where you would need to add the second power cord and switch to seperate the two drivers it could be done but may be more trouble then it is worth also that light looks really thin and may not have much room for rewiring it. Maybe take the cover off and snap some pics =)

Just unpacked it, I think it will be very difficult. I might not try it. There are actually four switches, four drivers, four power cords. However, each driver runs 6 blues and a bunch of whites. I am thinking the only way would be to run all of the blues to one driver, which would be on one switch, but that sounds like a little much, because then I would have to split up all of the whites that are currently on that driver to the drivers that I pulled all of the other blues off of. (nutty)

Thats what I was afraid of if they had put the blues and whites on seperate drivers it would have been easier but what you are dealing with you might as well have built your own for the amountof work it would take =)