What we do for our tanks.....

bswe22

Sometimes I find it hard to believe what I give up so I am able to buy some new piece of coral, a new fish or that next piece of equipment. I am in desperate need of a new couch but I don't want to fork over the cash because if I do, it will be a couple months before I have extra money to spend on my tank (naughty). There many other things I need but that means there is less money to spend on my tank. What are we supposed to do? (scratch) What kind of things do you give up, not get or do without so you are able to buy that next coral, fish or piece of equipment?

What kind of things do you give up' date=' not get or do without so you are able to buy that next coral, fish or piece of equipment?[/quote']

I dont know if its something I'm giving up per se, but I spent my son's college money-Hey nobody ever paid my way, grants and loans baby.

Now I'm working on spending my retirement since the worlds ending in a few months-I'll stop making my mortgage payments shortly too.

WOO HOO -man I hope the Myan's were right-rofl