anyone wanna trade me there 90gal(or 48x?x?) tank for a 150gal that is 72x18x24

reefriot

going to go pick up my buddies tank this weekend in mcminnville and live in central oregon. just thought i would throw this out and see if i got any bites. Im planning on just doing a FOWLR and like the 150 but have only 1 place to put it and it requires that i move my thermostat over about a foot. dont really want to so thought i would look for a 4' tank. the tank im picking up is a glass NON drilled tank with furniture grade cherry stand and canopy. has 2 400watt MH with VHOs for lighting. pretty sure it has dual overflow boxes with a nice big sump. will be going on Saturday and doing a 1 day turn around so will have pics and be in the Mac/Salem area if anyone is interested. I'd prefer a glass tank but will consider otheres. if somone wants to see the tank gimme a call and we can make some sort of meeting area. thanks Aaron 541-280-7817

I have a 75g tank that is collecting dust in my basement. Stand included. I don't want to trade, but will sell... cheap... $100 for tank, stand and hood (currently has PC lights, but can be changed to whatever you want. Located in Oregon City.

dsoz

Well after a long day and exhausting night of cleaning and unloading we got it set up in its new home. I am going to have to finish staining the doors on the stand and the whole hood. And reconfigure my lighting. He was running 2x400w MH and 2 VHO bulbs 1 actinic and 1 10k. Some of the rock pieces are huge tables that should look good. Go go RODI need lots of water.its hard to believe but for 8 months this thing sat with water in tank but no heat and no movement whatever and the walls and rock were covered with what looked like limpits but huge ones and tons of bristtle worms in the sand.there was also some real gross black sheet algae growing on the back wall.

Well after a long day and exhausting night of cleaning and unloading we got it set up in its new home. I am going to have to finish staining the doors on the stand and the whole hood. And reconfigure my lighting. He was running 2x400w MH and 2 VHO bulbs 1 actinic and 1 10k. Some of the rock pieces are huge tables that should look good. Go go RODI need lots of water.its hard to believe but for 8 months this thing sat with water in tank but no heat and no movement whatever and the walls and rock were covered with what looked like limpits but huge ones and tons of bristtle worms in the sand.there was also some real gross black sheet algae growing on the back wall.

Wow hard to belive that there was still life in there. Really tough stuff. If your doing a FOWLR you don't need that much light, unless you want it of course (laugh)