Looking for a GEN 2 driver card from someone who upgraded to ES

Harold B

Like above I had a couple LEDs go out and it bugs me so i'm looking for someone who upgraded thier MP-40w (Gen 2) to the MP-40es (EcoSmart) and would like to recoupe a few dollars. I wanted to post this here so people will see it. PM me. Thanks

I just can't believe no one has done this ES upgrade to an MP-40w. I was considering an ES upgrade myself, but thought of this idea and figured if it solved the LED issue then theres really no real need. It still works and i've been happy with my Gen 2's for the most part. What I would do instead is take the $186 it would take to upgrade both my MP-40's and apply it to a MP-60.

I haven't owned an ES so I don't really know, but from what iv'e read many were dissappointed to find out that your really supposed to have three, one on each end and one in the middle back to even get the "neutrient transport mode" to work properly. I can say thier customer service served me well recently when one of my ceramic bearing and the counter shaft was wearing, they just sent me the parts free. Pretty cool if ya ask me.