Semicomplete Coral Magazine Library for Tanks for Teachers!

Emerald525

Shout out to our new sponsor Coral and Amazonas Magazine and Matt Pedersen for the generous donations!(rock2)(rock2) They really went above and beyond. Up for auction is a rare opportunity to own a semicomplete back issue library plus one year subscription to Coral Magazine!(clap)(clap)Not all of the issues are shown and there are 37 total back issues!

I talked this over with Mr. S and we felt like we could get more exposure and more bidding and hopefully make more money for the program if we posted the auction on reef2reef! I would hope we could keep this library locally! Members here have been incredibly generous!

DSC00931ARW.jpg

Here's the link! The Auction ends next Friday at 8pm and I can deliver it to the meeting if needed!

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/fund-raising-sales-auctions/86442-semicomplete-coral-magazine-library-tanks-teachers.html

Madam President' date=' I can't seem to find the link DOH![/quote']

Sweet is the dog part of the auction as well =)

Is Holly included?

Sorry about that (doh) I forgot to put the link in. I put link on the first post. Here it is again:

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/fund-raising-sales-auctions/86442-semicomplete-coral-magazine-library-tanks-teachers.html

And no Holly is not included...(laugh) Although Beth may consider it if the price is right... (plotting)(nono)

Keep those bids going PNWMAS crowd! It's $300+ in value, and it goes to help the Tanks For Teachers program (the kind of thing I think more clubs should be doing!). Not sure Emerald really emphasized that there are 37 back issues PLUS a 1-year subscription. I reach into my own personal CORAL library several times per week - for the most part the information is never "outdated", so you never know when you want to learn something and bam, you have a CORAL issue on that topic. Eg...when I set up my Caribbean display last fall, I pulled the Gorgonian issue out and read it through all over again. Plus, how cool is it to wow your fish friends with a massive collection of CORAL...tell 'em you've been a subscriber for years (I won't share your secret ;) )

37 Back Issues PLUS 1-Year Subscription - we pulled out all the stops to do this one for the Tanks for Teachers program. It's for a good cause. Heck, bid it up and if you don't need it, donate it to your favorite "Tanks For Teachers" Classroom! Do it for the kids :)