Auction #7 Zoa pack...the final chapter (or is it)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny I just really want those bleeding hearts.

If for some reason you don't win this auction I will toss you a special auction of just the bleeding hearts. I might have a few polyps left after this one but it really depends on the price that this one gets to. They are some sweet zoas but I think this is a better cause then keeping them in my tank. Thanks again for your bids.

Currently @ $180

If for some reason you don't win this auction I will toss you a special auction of just the bleeding hearts. I might have a few polyps left after this one but it really depends on the price that this one gets to. They are some sweet zoas but I think this is a better cause then keeping them in my tank. Thanks again for your bids.

Currently @ $180

This is a win win for the winner and you! Its really great that you are doing this! If I had alot of money I would be putting more then what Ive currently bid! btw how much have you raised so far?

This is a win win for the winner and you! Its really great that you are doing this! If I had alot of money I would be putting more then what Ive currently bid! btw how much have you raised so far?

Including this bid we are currently sitting at a total of $835! More than I was ever imagining doing but I think I just might try and reach the $1k mark depending on what I have left in my tank..LOL

Including this bid we are currently sitting at a total of $835! More than I was ever imagining doing but I think I just might try and reach the $1k mark depending on what I have left in my tank..LOL

One more night bump

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2