The $100/10 pack SPS sale

madmike

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darn double posts... I'm only hitting the button once! Whats up with that???

Yeah I know MIke. There are still some bugs that need working out with the site.... Trying to work on it with Chief and upgrade the server... Which reminds me...(scratch) Dude you didn't pay for your membership renewal....(nono)(laugh)

Bump for a great guy who has one of the nicest sps tanks around! Hands down in the Couve Madmike and Danik have the nicest sps systems!(clap)(clap) You and Danik should have a tank tour! You have to see his 12 foot long tank and his garage system!

Yeah I know MIke. There are still some bugs that need working out with the site.... Trying to work on it with Chief and upgrade the server... Which reminds me...(scratch) Dude you didn't pay for your membership renewal....(nono)(laugh)

Bump for a great guy who has one of the nicest sps tanks around! Hands down in the Couve Madmike and Danik have the nicest sps systems!(clap)(clap) You and Danik should have a tank tour! You have to see his 12 foot long tank and his garage system!

Plus one+ Danik and mad mike tanks are one of the nicest tanks around .

Anyone else up for splitting a 10 pack with me? My deals fell through and I don't have room for all 10 myself. Only if Mike still has some fragging to do

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Wish I had room right now Bill. I would do this in a heartbeat. I'm running out of room...(sad)

Anyone else up for splitting a 10 pack with me? My deals fell through and I don't have room for all 10 myself. Only if Mike still has some fragging to do

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Sorry that didn't work out. Send Frank a pm.

Hey Mike, Thanks again for the great frags. if you need anyone to vouch for you hit me up!

sorry i know that i dont got much on the site but hit me up if you need anything from down here lol

Shoots bruddah! I appreciate it!

THANX mike.you da man!!! ..things are looking good in my tank.i was with bored808 last weekend and you had mentioned the coral frag buddy system.great idea.everything is woking out and i am super stoked.hope we can meet up again some time in the future.

Archived