MY TANK

frankb

I am staying home today with my son because he is sick. I get bored and have decided to post the pics of my tank. It has been probably about 6 months since I upgraded from 55 gallons to 120. I have followed many reefers like reefjunkie to switch from softies to sps. It has been quite a journey in this hobby. Here is the link to the old picture of 5 months ago.

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd405/g-zero1/DSC_0358.jpg

These are the pictures of my tank right now:

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg right side

IMG_0217.jpg left side

WOW.... That tank is stuffed. Keep up the nice work.

Thanks. I am wondering whether the corals have room to grow?(laugh)

Looking good Frank. You are definitely following Reefnjunkie in your addiction! Nice well stocked tank!

Sometimes, I don't know it is good or bad to keep a sps tank or not? I've heard many horrible stories of disasters when your corals turned into white skeletons within a day. Also, there are a lot corals in my tank came from you.(laugh)

Very nice! Your tank is so full! I love that look!

I keep telling myself that the tank is full. However, I cannot stop buying. (nutty)(nutty)(nutty)

Looking good have to come out and take a look....Keep up the good work.

Please come. I need to check out your tank too.

Time for an upgrade (clap)

as far as SPS horror stories-its owner neglect-You keep your Alk stable and all the other "suggested" equipment skimmer, lights etc-SPS are a breeze. I've had more issues with those rotten little zoas than any other coral. Its all about stability -IME/O

Things look great Frank your doing a fantastic job!

Wow Frank!! You have been busy since the last time I saw it! It is time to upgrade!!(naughty)(naughty). Looking GOOD!!

Kenny, thanks to your reefstar LEDs. The corals have grown like crazy, especially the stags near the top of the tank. I am quite pleased with the results. I don't think my (wife) will let me to upgrade.(laugh)

Dang you guys haven't even had that tank setup for all that long have you? Looks great!

Thank you Jesse.

Time for an upgrade (clap)

as far as SPS horror stories-its owner neglect-You keep your Alk stable and all the other "suggested" equipment skimmer, lights etc-SPS are a breeze. I've had more issues with those rotten little zoas than any other coral. Its all about stability -IME/O

Things look great Frank your doing a fantastic job!

I am crossing my fingers. Hopefully, they can grow as well like the ones in your tank. You and other reefers here in the forum have given me inspiration to keep up with this hobby. I've never regretted it since I bought a reef tank 9 months ago.

Archived