Skimmers, tank, lighting

NoobtoSalt

Still have the tank,2 skimmers, lighting, sand, and live rock rubble. Willing to part it out but tank, stand, sump, pump, and fuge go as a pkg.

Skimmer #2 bubblemax 3500 $125

Length with pump: 15 1/4"

Height: 23"

Skimmer Cup Diameter: 8 3/8"

Neck Diameter: 3 5/8"

2012-01-17182232.jpg

Tank pkg without skimmer or light $900

DSC_0042-5.jpg

DSC_0046-1.jpg

DSC_0047-1.jpg

Tank has been broken down and is sitting in my garage now

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

breaking down the tank as I type this. Come and get some great deals. Also have some stuff to get to TFT but I won't be able to get it to them today. If anyone is able to come grab it from me that would be great. I sent Roger a PM since I knew he was headed this way so we will see. I can take it to a LFS tomorrow but it's going to be sitting in buckets over night and there are some corals. I will be home till 130pm. after that I have to head to the dentist for my wife to have a root canal done..OUCH!

So my day is kind of tied up for her the rest of the day.

Someone just come buy the tank already. This deal fell through yet again.

Asking $1000 for tank, sumps, and stand. It will be moved into my garage in just a few minutes. Will leave it here for a week but after that it's going into storage.

Would also consider partial trade and cash for credit at a tattoo shop. My wife and I are looking to get some done.

Someone just come buy the tank already. This deal fell through yet again.

Asking $1000 for tank, sumps, and stand. It will be moved into my garage in just a few minutes. Will leave it here for a week but after that it's going into storage.

Would also consider partial trade and cash for credit at a tattoo shop. My wife and I are looking to get some done.

$1400 for it all. if you can come up with 1/2 down and I have dealt with you in the past we can work out a payment plan. really just don't want to see this thing go into storage.

I said I wouldn't take less but really want my garage back. The tank is yours for $900. Thats my bottom price. if you have some high end corals and $700 cash we can talk about a trade as well. With all of this rain lately I need to get my car back in the garage since it's a convertable.

Archived