29 Gallon Biocube Reef build

NoobtoSalt

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No pictures yet but wanted to thank those of you that I got stuff from today.

Garrett hooked me up with a nice clam as well as a cute little mandarin. (Thanks for bagging it up Roger, and also the safety lesson on where to point my clam (whistle))

Beth/Kim: Thanks for trying to wait for me this morning to grab the acan from the TFT auction as well as the skimmer from Roy.

Heather: Thanks for the personal delivery of my new fish. I still can't get over how cool of a color they are but WOW! Now I can see why crazy people like me spend that kind of money of the helfenrichi firefish!

great cube! Looks like those LEDs are working nicely! that frag rack is super cool too' date=' ive never seen one like that[/quote']

Thanks. It's starting to fill up pretty fast. I'm going to start slowing down now once I get three more fish....LOL. I am waiting to get another firefish since one of the two didn't make the ride to my house. but here's some pictures of what is new in the tank and a few extra shots just because............

DSC_0127-2.jpg

DSC_0122-2.jpg

DSC_0124-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...