Breeding copepods/alge

nhoffee

Hey all, I am also looking to breeding Copepods/micro Algae. Some say use the refug to this. I am looking for anyone with experience to point me in the right direction for the breeding. I also want to know if it is worth it in the long run? I have been pointed to a website don't know if anyone has used it before. http://florida-aqua-farms.com/secure...t=CULTURE_KITS

I'm culturing copepods at Lane Community College. My strategy so far has worked ok so far' date=' but I haven't got the results I'm looking for yet. I've been breeding them in quart jars and large finger bowls, feeding them nori regularly.[/quote']

What are you breeding out? I've been breeding a ton of those tigroprius californicus I collected last summer. I'm using combinations of live algae, live phytoplankton, and nori.

I'm culturing copepods at Lane Community College. My strategy so far has worked ok so far' date=' but I haven't got the results I'm looking for yet. I've been breeding them in quart jars and large finger bowls, feeding them nori regularly.[/quote']

What are you breeding out? I've been breeding a ton of those tigroprius californicus I collected last summer. I'm using combinations of live algae, live phytoplankton, and nori.

Archived