WTB old t5's 4ft

Burningbaal

Hey all, I got a hydroponic T5 setup for fairly cheap, wanting to get it hung. it's all 5600K lights now (for plants), so I'm looking to trade out up to 5 4' bulbs that only have a month or two use on them, but they're plant bulbs not reef.

Looking primarily for blue/purple/actinic type bulbs, plan to use that to supplement the 5600K's that I'll keep. any takers? I could throw in a fuzzy mushroom frag or three if the deal needs it.

for what it's worth, it's an 8-bulb fixture, bought it for my future (soon, hopefully) 90g, I'm very ok with old bulbs, they'll be better than the 5600's.

forgot: I would take a trade for old white lights too. 10K or so? I'd really love a 1:1 trade out for at least 4 of the bulbs (total) anyone who has a freshwater planted or a 4 foot fuge could put these to good use, I think we could end up with a win-win situation!

also, I'll be driving up I-5 and 205 out hwy 14 on either fri night or saturday so I could meet up with people

actually, I've been needing some of that exact stuff. I'll tell you what...once I get my sump up and running with some good pods/stars/worms/etc, I'll try to meet up with you again with a ball of my (future) chaeto. I'll pm my phone number so we can connect...

where do I meet you!?

i'll be heading up through the couv either frideay night or saturday lat morning, either of those work for you? I'll bring $15 cash. pm your phone if your willing, and a place to meet, easiest for me is the east side (planning on going up 205), but I'll meet you where needed

Archived