January meeting Saturday Jan 21! Save the date!

Emerald525

Just wanted everyone to know that the January meeting will be at our house!

You can see in person our new clown anemone tank!(clap)

Beth is also going to demonstrate her wonderful fragging skills

and we will be auctioning items to support Tanks for Teacher!

When Saturday Jan 21 at 1pm

Where: Beth and Kim's house (should get evite soon if not, pm me)

Hope to see you there!

What time do you want me there to help set up? Also' date=' what food or drinks should I bring?[/quote']

No worries Roger we will provide the drinks. Just bring what you want to auction and you're more than welcome to come a little early to help with the setup process.

I'll be there, can I bring anything?, could prune a nice piece of ORA German Blue Polyp Digitata for the TFT, which has grown like crazy!

Let me know

Steve

Sure Steve, I have some too I was going to auction off as well. Anyone else may also bring items to auction for tanks for teachers.

I am bringing some stuff for the auction also. At this point a couple of Daves clowns' date=' a bright green mushroom rock and other misc. stuff. Anyone interested or need frag plugs? Let me know by pm if possilbe. I have lots of different styles and sizes. (this is Roger) on the store computer[/quote']

So are you saying it is eating the Bryopsis, Roger. I may have to borrow it from you an put it in the anemone tank. We don't have the vortechs in there anymore.

I will be bringing some tanks, light and organisms. I am hoping we can set up a table at K and Bs and let people see what is available ahead of time. It is also my hope that people will make fair bids on items since 100 percent of the proceeds go to TFT. If you don't bring cash Kim has a TFT pay pal account. Thanks for your continued support.

Roger

I will be bringing some tanks, light and organisms. I am hoping we can set up a table at K and Bs and let people see what is available ahead of time. It is also my hope that people will make fair bids on items since 100 percent of the proceeds go to TFT. If you don't bring cash Kim has a TFT pay pal account. Thanks for your continued support.

Roger

Sure Roger we can set up a table and yes I still have the paypal account.

I'll bring some shrooms for the TFT program. And some other goodies to sell( hornets and other zoas) to raise some cash for my yearly membership :-O lol

Awesome see you there David!

I am excited' date=' this will be the first meeting I have been able to get to in a VERY long time, and its at Kim and Beths!!!! Sweet! Looking forward to seeing your new tank, and paying my dues...Very excited![/quote']

Glad you can make it David! It's been too long!

Roger

Sure Roger we can set up a table and yes I still have the paypal account.

I'll bring some shrooms for the TFT program. And some other goodies to sell( hornets and other zoas) to raise some cash for my yearly membership :-O lol

Awesome see you there David!

I am excited' date=' this will be the first meeting I have been able to get to in a VERY long time, and its at Kim and Beths!!!! Sweet! Looking forward to seeing your new tank, and paying my dues...Very excited![/quote']

Glad you can make it David! It's been too long!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here I go

I have this VHO ballest that ran 2 48" T12 Actinic lights that I have no use of. Is this something that the TFT might be interested in?

doamagigger.jpg

If so I would be happy to bring it to the meeting.

When do meetings typically meet? Once a month? And how do you choose the weekend it falls on?

Typically they are the third weekend of the month if I remember right. And the weekend date was supposed to alternate between saturday and sunday so people could come to some of the meetings.

Im new to the hobby but it would be cool to come meet people in the reefing community if I'm welcome. I don't really have anything to bring. I'm pinching pennies with this 135 upgrade. :) How long do these meetings usualy last, and what usualy goes on at them?

Im new to the hobby but it would be cool to come meet people in the reefing community if I'm welcome. I don't really have anything to bring. I'm pinching pennies with this 135 upgrade. :) How long do these meetings usualy last' date=' and what usualy goes on at them?[/quote']

The only thing you need to bring is yourself! The meetings usually last about 2 hours. As far as what goes on, it depends on the meeting. At this one Beth is going to give tips on how to frag zoas. We are also auctioning off some nice corals to raise funds for tanks for teacher. I hope to see you there!

I will also be auctioning off a pair of Platinum Clowns and some tanks. A drilled 20 long and fiberglass drilled 40 (it is glass on one side only) We also have alot of freshwater equipment and I am bringing some pc fixtures. The auction should have a variety of items both living and non living. Hope to see a good turnout.

Archived