WTS: Red Sea Max 250 and some live rock+coral

J-Dog

Well guys and gals, it looks like it's time for me to move up to a larger tank. I love my Red Sea Max and hate to sell it, but the wife doesn't want more than 1 tank in the house, and she makes the rules. Before I list this entire setup, I want to sell some of the live rock with stuff attached to it. Some of the rock is very large and some are only about fist size. I have no idea how much they weigh until they are taken out and placed on a scale. Here are some pics......

This is a large rock (approx. 8-12 lbs) with 100+ bam bam's, 40+ eagle eyes, 30+ LA lakers, 20+ devil's armor, 15+ soutas blues, about 10 CAR's, 2 nice multi-colored ricordea, and a large yellow fiji leather........SOLD

IMG_8885.jpg

IMG_8887.jpg

IMG_8886.jpg

This is a large flat rock with a purple plating monti that is growing with a tyree flower petal monti. It also has a small section with some Superman monti encrusting on it + another multicolor ricordea....SOLD

IMG_8889.jpg

IMG_8888.jpg

Got another fist sized rock with a green slimer, sailors warning, and a couple other frags I don't know the name of.....NO LONGER 4 SALE

IMG_8890.jpg

Last is another large rock with 15 lunar eclipse zoas, 20+ neon green zoas, and some neon green star polyps......SOLD

IMG_8891.jpg

IMG_8892.jpg

Please let me know if u are interested in any or all of the rock. I need to move this stuff so I can break the tank down and get the new tank started. Also, if u are interested in purchasing my entire Red Sea Max 250, PM me and we can discuss a deal. Thanks again :D

Good decision on bigger tank' date=' how big are you going?[/quote']

I am limited on space in the room where it will be, so I was thinking about a cube, but the biggest I can find is a 90 gallon (30x30x24). It would be nice to try a 120 gal cube, if I can find one.

I would love some of the zoo's. If you don't sell the rock are you willing to frag some off? if so what would your prices be?

It would probably be really hard to frag some off, but if no one buys the rock, I might be able to get a few off once I change tanks. Let me know which ones u are interested in

What are the approximate dimentions of the flat rock w/purple planting monti. I need a flat rock and the rest is a bonus :)

Hey Karen, what size tank do u have again? I'm not sure what the dimensions are, but it's a pretty big rock. I will try to get u a measurement tomorrow when I get home.

Hey Karen' date=' what size tank do u have again? I'm not sure what the dimensions are, but it's a pretty big rock. I will try to get u a measurement tomorrow when I get home.[/quote']

My tank is 55 gallon. I would need the rock to be aprox 6 inch in depth. Let me know

My tank is 55 gallon. I would need the rock to be aprox 6 inch in depth. Let me know

Ok Karen, it looks like the rock is more of a flat, triangular shape measuring about 6 inches on each side. I hope that works for u

Archived