Thanks to...

jadams7

OK so now that my new tank is up and cycling, I owe some big 'thank you's' to the following people:

Mike (racefan)- Thanks for letting me borrow the glass bit, huge help when I didnt want to wait any longer to get this project going

Charles (wannareef)- He did the overflow and back panel to my tank, all custom in black acrylic and it looks great. Thanks for doing this for me, and having a pretty quick turnaround with it! I highly recommend Charles if anyone needs acrylic work done.

Dave (Davey Jones Locker) - Makes the best stands I have ever owned, and was totally awesome to work with in making this one. No question where I will go if I ever need another stand built, and VERY reasonable prices for a quality, custom stand! How he does not have a waiting list for stands being built is beyond me.

And finally, a HUGE thanks to Roger (Mr. S). He has been housing all of my coral and LR for a couple months now. Great guy for taking care of everything for me, and a good friend too!

Anyway, thanks again everyone. Its great to have such nice people around that are willing to help through a big move and restarting tanks.