Biocube, RO/DI, 75 gal DYI sump and Food grade barrels

J.R

I am lowering the price because I need to get these sold.....Kent HiS RO/DI maxima delux 60 GPD with presure gage and TD meter. Needs a new particulate and carbon filter. Membrane has about 2 years left on it. I paid $350.00 selling for $100 at this price its a steal.

go to this thread if you want to see a pic

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?23968-J.R-s-180&highlight=

I have that 75gal acrylic tank that I was going to use for a sump. I paid $99 for it in the condition that it sits now. its scratched up and has a hole in the bottom that someone else drilled into it that would need to be covered up with a small peice of acrylic but it would make a great sump for someone who is into DYI. $50

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthr...180&highlight=

its in this thread.

I forgot that I have that 75gal acrylic tank that I was going to use for a sump. I paid $99 for it in the condition that it sits now. its scratched up and has a hole in the bottom that someone else drilled into it that would need to be covered up with a small peice of acrylic but it would make a great sump for someone who is into DYI. I'll sell it for what I paid or make me an offer. $99 OBO

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?23968-J.R-s-180&highlight=

its in this thread.

I also have a couple of food grade barrels. $20 each or $35 for both. SOLD

Oh my if you still have the biocube when I get my tax returns I am so going to buy that. Just don't tell my wife she might kill me =0 Thats ok small price to pay for a reefer. I like the couch its nice and comfy and has a great veiw of my reef tank =)

Yeah its a nice little tank. I have also decided to throw in what little livestock is in it and the rock. It's got about 30lbs of rock but it will need to Be dried out because it has some hair algae on it. Livestock is some zoos and other softies, 2 pacaso clowns, a rose anenome, cleaner shrimp, peppermint shrimp. The rose is really small right now but will eventually need to go into a bigger tank.

• 1 month later...

I do Jeramy.

I dont have the livestock anymore. I donated it to someone but that was really just freebie stuff I was throwing in. I do have the rock still that I will give to whoever buys it.

Here's the deal, I have another guy who wants to buy it so as of now I am going to say first come first served. You technically posted before his PM so if you can buy it tonight i'll sell it to you. let me know ASAP.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe 20-25 dollars via ground. I don't have much experience shipping stuff and I'm not sure where redland is. If anyone sees this and thinks my guesstimate is off please let me know. I'll be shipping from Sherwood and not woodburn, which should make it slightly cheaper.