Pacific Coast Imports?

J-Dog

Does anyone know how to get a hold of this company? I have a chiller that isn't working properly and would like to know if they can repair it or maybe troubleshoot the problem with me. Never dealt with them before, but I thought someone here might have some experience with the company. Please let me know, I am desperate.

They can be hit or miss with contacting. May be better off finding someone in hvac. What issues ypu having?

Yeah, the chiller kicks on when the water gets too warm, but only the fan seems to be running. The chiller portion doesn't seem to be activating at all, so the machine sounds like it's working, but the water doesn't get any cooler. Its done it once before, so I unplugged it trying to reset the system, plugged it back in the next day and it started working. No luck with that this time though, so it looks like I need more in depth problem solving.

They are a very small operation...they used to be in Woodburn, OR, but they have re-located to Vancouver, WA.

I'm amazed at how large a presence they have in the marketplace for being a 1-2 person operation:)

When I needed parts, I used to just show up at their door, half the time they were home/open.

They are a very small operation...they used to be in Woodburn, OR, but they have re-located to Vancouver, WA.

I'm amazed at how large a presence they have in the marketplace for being a 1-2 person operation:)

When I needed parts, I used to just show up at their door, half the time they were home/open.

Isaac, do u know what their address is? Maybe I could stop by

I just had to deal with this guy recently. If I can did it up' date=' I think I have his cell number somewhere. The owner and his one shop guy can be a real pain to get ahold of.[/quote']

That would be great Brandon. If I can't call them, hopefully I can stop by there office. PM me when u get a chance

Archived