REEFTECH BREAKIN

reefboy

Ray just called me and somone broke into his shop last night stole ECO-RAY LED lighting and alot of expensive zoa/paly colony's and other types if you hear of somone trying to sell abunch of lighting of this type or has come into corals please call Ray at 541-326-9952 or 541-773-2781 so we can get these bastards caught(flame)

I'm guessing you wont see these on Craig's list from the way they took stuff and stuff they left that they could have sold, I honestly believe they upgraded there tank and stocked it as they could have cleaned Ray out of skimmers,reactors, lighting, pumps ext and they left those and only grabbed certain things. Thats what gets me whoever or whomever took this risk to stock there tank not to make money on it like a normal thief would and to top it off they knew things that a normal thief wouldn't and thats the scary part these people are probably folks Ray has helped regularly.

I'm guessing you wont see these on Craig's list from the way they took stuff and stuff they left that they could have sold' date=' I honestly believe they upgraded there tank and stocked it as they could have cleaned Ray out of skimmers,reactors, lighting, pumps ext and they left those and only grabbed certain things. Thats what gets me whoever or whomever took this risk to stock there tank not to make money on it like a normal thief would and to top it off they knew things that a normal thief wouldn't and thats the scary part these people are probably folks Ray has helped regularly.[/quote']

Sadly, what you say makes sense.

If only Medford was a little closer, I'd go buy some frags to help Ray's business this holiday season.

Had the same type of scenario when I worked at advanced aquarium. Passed up new equipment and only took coral colonies. We think they pegged the door and then threw a rock through the window to make it look like a break in. Only problem was rock and glass were in the parking lot not in the store. Easy CSI work

Who would ever think that someone would break in to stock their own tank. What a f'in moron this or these people must be. To the contrary I have found a lot of generosity in this hobby.People are ALWAYS willing to help a fellow reefer all ya gotta do is ask. not take. Hope all works out for Ray he is a good guy.

Who would ever think that someone would break in to stock their own tank. What a f'in moron this or these people must be. To the contrary I have found a lot of generosity in this hobby.People are ALWAYS willing to help a fellow reefer all ya gotta do is ask. not take. Hope all works out for Ray he is a good guy.

they think these may be the same people that broke into a church not to long ago the same way.

The items stole may not end up for sale, but if the perps upgraded there stuff, it is pos that there old stuff would end up on craigslist, maybe someone down there can go check out all the aquarium lighting for sale and see what they upgraded to. I hope whomever did it gets caught and punished!!

Archived