swc 180 - 2 months old

skulls_and_sparrows

so after tons of research i have ordered a skimmer that will better suit my tank.

it has been ordered, so this will be availale in a few days. but figured i would at least get the word out.

its the swc 180 with the pin wheel not the mesh. only been using it for 2 months! these things get stellar reviews.

id like to get $300 for it, i have not seen it below $375. im losing money on this but want to get rid of it.

let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

I can't seem to give this away...

Even at that price it may be tough in this area(whistle)-I posted a link to this thread in another forum but I think this skimmer was to large for his build.

Try R2R or some other sire that gets more exposure, I bet it would sell within a week-You'll just raise your blood pressure trying to sell it here, this is a very very very tiny market-DOH!

Even at that price it may be tough in this area(whistle)-I posted a link to this thread in another forum but I think this skimmer was to large for his build.

Try R2R or some other sire that gets more exposure, I bet it would sell within a week-You'll just raise your blood pressure trying to sell it here, this is a very very very tiny market-DOH!

thanks for the help, ill try somewhere else.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

Archived